venerdì 9 settembre 2011

Back to School ...

-10 Days and school starts again! uff .. but I am also happy because I can not wait to meet my future classmates ... and this is now a little wear what I think. Until a week ago I was undecided between a very serious look and an extrovert too so I opted for the middle .... in the following photos show you what I wear .. -10 giorni e la scuola ricomincia! uff.. ma io sono ugualmente contenta perchè non vedo l'ora di conoscere i miei futuri compagni di classe... e per questo è ormai un po che penso a cosa indosserò. Fino a una settimana fa ero indecisa tra un look molto serio e uno troppo estroso così ho optato per la via di mezzo.... nelle foto seguenti vi mostro quello che indosserò..
Blouse

Blouse (see more button up shirts) modekungen shirt
Current/Elliott jeans

Current/Elliott jeans (see more denim skinny jeans)
Converse sneaker

Converse sneaker (see more canvas sneakers)
enamels Kiko
Peace ring For makeup: face soap and water, a bit of mascara, lip gloss, foundation, and then a bit of blush ... Per il trucco: viso acqua e sapone, un po di mascara, lucidalabbra, fondotinta e per finire un po di fard...
Foundation BioNike
Blush Chanel
Mascara Yves Saint Laurent
Lip Gloss Chanel

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento